Keyword Analysis & Research: draw results montana big game combo


Keyword Analysis


Keyword Research: People who searched draw results montana big game combo also searched

Frequently Asked Questions

How does the combination license work in Montana?

With the combination licenses, 75% of the tags are awarded to applicants with the most points while the remaining 25% are randomly drawn among the applicants who have zero points. Note: if you didn't apply in the main draw, you can purchase a nonresident preference point for Montana from July 1 through December 31.

What is the Bonus point system for the big game in Montana?

The Montana bonus and preference point systems are voluntary. The bonus point costs $20 for non-residents per species. The preference point costs $100 for non-residents for the general combination drawing.

What species can you get bonus points for in Montana?

Those species you can accrue bonus points for in Montana are: deer, elk, antelope, sheep, moose and mountain goat. For deer and elk, the special permits are used with a general hunting license (you need to draw a general combo license, to essentially be put into the draw for a special permit).

How are big game tags issued in Montana?

Big game tags in Montana are issued through a draw system which heavily favors applicants that possess points. The type of point is dependent on the species as well as the area that is being applied for. The diagram below will outline what type of point correlates to each species in Montana.


Search Results related to draw results montana big game combo on Search Engine