Keyword Analysis & Research: ssa form to change name after marriage

Keyword Analysis

Keyword Research: People who searched ssa form to change name after marriage also searched

Frequently Asked Questions

What form is submitted to SSA for name change?

Change your name with the Social Security Administration (SSA): You can submit the following through the mail or in person: Complete form SS-5, an Application for a Security Card;; Include you proof of name change (marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order); Proof of Identification – something with your (your Alabama driver’s license, Alabama I.D. card, or U.S. passport–see Gov ...

How to change SS name?

Name Change. If you need to change your name on your Social Security card, you must show us proof of your legal name change. Documents Social Security may accept to prove a legal name change include: Marriage document; Divorce decree; Certificate of Naturalization showing the new name; or; Court order approving the name change.

Search Results related to ssa form to change name after marriage on Search Engine