|touro law school rankings||1.08||0.4||9994||17|
|touro law school ranking 2015||0.8||0.9||2708||16|
|touro law school ranking us news||0.74||0.8||5199||5|
|touro college law school ranking||0.61||0.7||7970||43|
|touro school of law ranking||1.83||0.5||6698||87|
|touro law center ranking||1.83||0.4||6770||84|
|touro law school reviews||1.09||0.4||6110||88|
|touro university law school||1.66||0.1||1763||99|
|touro law school acceptance rate||1.2||1||9319||69|
|touro college law school||0.26||1||7818||69|
|touro law school gpa||1.22||0.5||9357||57|
|touro law school status||0.1||0.4||6831||65|
|touro law school class profile||0.7||0.8||8036||3|
|touro school of law||1.63||0.5||7385||6|
|touro law school faculty||0.9||0.4||9432||49|
|touro law school number||1.47||0.3||3037||96|
|touro law school academic calendar||0.16||0.1||3908||85|
|touro law school calendar||0.36||0.2||4910||93|
|touro law school registrar||1.39||0.9||7266||56|
|touro law school lsat score||0.7||0.7||3735||55|
|touro law school admissions||1.89||0.8||7760||18|
|touro law school graduation||1.33||0.9||7637||33|
|touro law school tuition||1.8||0.2||7787||84|
|touro law acceptance rate||0.54||0.1||8796||23|
|touro college of law||1.7||0.9||2526||1|
Touro Law ranks #137 in terms of student selectivity with an acceptance rate of 55.7% among those who applied for admission. Touro Law ranks #168 in terms of bar passage rate among first-time test takers (60.8%), and it underperforms by -14.9% the state of New York’s overall bar passage rate of 75.7%.What is Touro Law Center?
Touro Law Center, located on Long Island, is adjacent to a state courthouse and federal courthouse, providing unique opportunities for teaching and learning. The work of the federal and state courts is integrated into the daily law school experience and students are in the courtroom from their first year of school.What is the student-faculty ratio at Touro College (Fuchsberg)?
The student-faculty ratio is 10.1:1. Touro College (Fuchsberg) is ranked No. 147-192 in Best Law Schools and No. 53-69 in Part-time Law. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.How big is Touro Law?
Touro Law ranks #77 in terms of library size with 460,327 volumes or equivalents. Touro Law is tied for #103 in terms of the highest percentage of faculty who are female (39.4%). Touro Law is tied for #122 in terms of the median starting salary among graduates working in private practice as law firm associates ($65,000).